Roy Morgan Research offers a variety of research projects that will fully utilise the skill and abilities of an experienced Face to Face Interviewer. For those less experienced, we will provide the best training and support to ensure you are capable, confident and a great ambassador for the company.
Our Establishment survey provides weekend work in almost every part of the country for 50 weekends of the year. This survey is conducted cold-calling in your local area, with a minimum commitment of at least 2/4 weekends.
Our Government and Social Research team manage a number of high profile projects including HILDA - Living in Australia, Ten to Men (TTM) and the National Drug Strategy Household Survey (NDSHS), and we are constantly looking for interviewers in different areas of Australia for both longitudinal and customised projects. The minimum availability over a specified interviewing period is 20-24 hours per week.
Selection criteria include:
- Minimum of 100 hours interviewing experience desirable - or background experience in similar role
- A current license and reliable vehicle
- Mobile telephone
- Reasonable computer skills
Please bring your skill and capability and join our dynamic country-wide interviewing team.
Market Research Interviewer
Roy Morgan Research has an exciting opportunity to join its team of face-to-face market research interviewers.
• Earn up to $400 a weekend working close to home
• Weekend Work (9.30 am - 5.30 pm)
• Conduct interviews with the public - No selling required
Roy Morgan Research is Australia's best known and most respected market research company. With over 600 face-to-face interviewers, Roy Morgan Research serves all institutions interested in understanding the consumer at large, as well as business-to-business and the needs of government bodies.
We are looking for motivated face-to-face market research interviewers Australia wide. The positions are ongoing, casual weekend roles with no selling or promotions involved. This role is strictly cold calling and interviewing people within your assigned area for their opinion and experience across a range of different topics.
We are looking for candidates who are;
- Available to work minimum two weekends per month (9.30am - 5.30pm)
- Confident in knocking on doors and conducting interviews with no prior appointments
- Reliable and committed to completing assigned work
- Eligible to work in Australia and have a licence and a reliable vehicle
All successful candidates will be fully trained with work commencing immediately.
We are looking for candidates all around Australia.
If you enjoy working outdoors, exercising while you work and meeting new people, apply for this weekend role by emailing your CV, (please include the area you live in on the CV) to: HRInterviewers@roymorgan.com
To find out more about the role, please Freecall during business hours AEST: 1800 011 819