Real-world quantitative concept testing and impact analysis
In the real world, advertising doesn't have the luxury of someone physically showing the ad to you. It either stands out in the competitive media environment, gets noticed and has an impact, or it doesn't.
Natural Exposure ensures that your ad is seamlessly embedded in the intended medium (magazine/newspaper, television/radio program, website) so it seems to be a natural part of the medium. The post-exposure measures are from a questionnaire administered the day after exposure (a delay of at least 24 hours):
- Respondents are recruited from our world class panels to agreed segments/criteria.
- Pre-exposure interview includes brand preference (unaided – this is critical)
- Natural exposure to medium within respondent’s home.
- Day-after interview re-tests brand preferences. (The pre/post shift has been validated in market to predict sales changes.)
- In-depth residual recall (brand, message, content) and impressions
- Recall, Persuasion and other measures compared to category norms from 30,000 ad tests over 30 years.