Improve the odds of successfully marketing your gaming product
Roy Morgan’s Gambling research identifies the primary determinants of gambling spend, frequency and venue for poker machines, casino table games, wagering and sports betting, lotteries, scratchies and online gaming.
Drawn from our world-leading Single Source, our Gambling research contains complete data on:
- Demographic identification of gamblers
- Participation rates, frequency and expenditure
- Gaming behaviour by venue
- Comprehensive measures of venue loyalty
- Consumers’ other activities and attitudes
- Quantification of market shares across and within gambling methods
Gambling Industry Subscriptions
No other market research tool can help you compete more aggressively.
Subscribe to Roy Morgan Research to receive comprehensive, up-to-date and on-going consumer research in an accessible, practical and flexible database.
Used with our ASTEROID software platform, you can re-cut and re-analyse the data to suit any business or marketing needs as they arise.
Our specialist analysts train your staff and conduct workshops to ensure that you can extract the maximum benefit from the data.
Contact us to discover the full potential of a Roy Morgan Research subscription in our Gambling Data Guide.
Ready-made reports and profiles
Our Gambling Currency Report, Industry Reports and Consumer Profiles equip key decision-makers with the most accurate and relevant information, to ensure timely identification of trends and patterns in participation and spending as they emerge, to better to adapt to changes in legislation, consumer attitudes and technology.
- Gambling Currency Reports
- Morgan Business Address – Gambling and Leisure Trends
- Types of Gamblers in Australia: Gamblers, Non-Gamblers, Heavy and Light Gamblers
Gambling Consumer Profiles
A Consumer Profile for your brand, venue or product is already available to download.
Consumer Profiles provide a clear, complete picture of your target market’s demographics, lifestyle, media habits, brand awareness, purchase intentions, satisfaction levels and values.